- Temperature measurement equipment manufacturer
Meatest equipment used:
- M160 Precision DC Calibrator
- M612 Precision RTD Simulator
- M631 Precision RTD Simulator
Inor specialises in temperature measurement for industrial applications including temperature transmitters
- small evaluation units for temperature sensors' signal. Inor uses M160 DC Calibrator and M612 RTD Simulator
in both automated calibration laboratory and QC workstation.
Evaluation units' calibration is exactly what M160 Precision DC Calibrator was designed for. It's resistance range covers all temperature standards where basic ones (like ITS90, IPTS68, etc.) are pre-defined, others can be user-defined. Real foil resistors inside grant exceptional AC characteristics, high accuracy and temperature stability. M160 DC Calibrator can be also used for calibration of DC voltage, DC current and frequency. For resistance application only there's M631 RTD simulator (new M612).